TraceParts CAD-content platform
If you are a Designer or an Engineer, you can really speed up your design projects using www.TraceParts.com. TraceParts CAD-content platform is a powerful tool that gives you immediate more than 110 million 3D models & 2D CAD drawings for free.
With TraceParts, engineers and designers can configure, view, and download the CAD models for the products they need. This greatly simplifies and accelerates the design process, bringing them huge productivity savings and drastically reducing time-to-market when designing new products.
On TraceParts.com you can :
- Work with all leading part suppliers for mechanical, electrical, electronic and mechatronic components: SKF, NSK, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Parker Legris, RS Components, Item
- Browse all useful part families for the machinery and tooling design:
Mechanical components, Manufacturing engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Hydraulics, Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.), Material handling and lifting equipment, Sensors and measurement systems, Optics, Pneumatics, Vacuum equipment, Heat Transmission, Building and Constructions (material and equipment), Civil Engineering.
- Get millions of 3D files compatible with all the most popular native CAD formats like SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, Pro/ENGINEER & Creo, Inventor, AutoCAD, Solid Edge, TopSolid, SketchUp, Autodesk REVIT, DesignSpark Mechanical, DesignSpark Electrical and the majority of neutral CAD formats.
- Make a quick visual evaluation before you download.
- Request a quotation directly from the supplier and save time in your purchasing process
- Save precious design time and stop redrawing purchased parts
TraceParts is one of the world’s leading providers of 3D digital content for engineering. As part of the Trace Group founded in 1990, the company provides powerful web-based solutions, such as CAD part libraries, electronic catalogs and product configurators.
TraceParts offers digital marketing services to help part vendors, 3D printing suppliers, software and computer hardware vendors promote their products and services and generate high-quality B2B sales leads.
The TraceParts portal is available free-of-charge to millions of CAD users worldwide. Today TraceParts reached 4 million registered users on the platform. It provides access to hundreds of supplier catalogs and more than 100 million CAD models and product data-sheets that perfectly meet the specific needs of design, purchasing, manufacturing and maintenance processes and operations.
TraceParts Online 3D CAD library: