High – speed doors to reduce workplace accidents and minimise energy costs!
If you operate within a logistics, warehouse or manufacturing environment then you will be mindful of both reducing risk of incidents and keeping an eye on energy costs.
Here at EFAFLEX we have over 90 commercial and industrial high-speed door options, each designed to reduce energy costs, improve user safety and drive performance improvement. It’s a fact that installing an EFAFLEX high-speed door can reduce energy costs by up to 50%!
The transportation and storage industry have more accidents involving workplace vehicles than any other sector. Operating in a world that continually demands shorter delivery lead times whilst reducing overheads can add pressure and take its toll; accidents inevitably happen. Nevertheless, as a warehouse or logistics manager you can you help safeguard and minimise the risk created in bustling areas that involves the high levels of movement of people and stock.
EFAFLEX have been pioneers in the industry since 1974 and the only company worldwide to specialise in high speed doors. With a range that includes roll up, spiral and folding, there is a door option and style to suit every budget and application.
EFAFLEX manufacture the world’s fastest vertically opening door. Using our unique spiral design, it can open up to speeds of 4 meters per second and easily complete 250,000 operating cycles per annum. That’s fast, efficient and effective!
Each of the door styles has been specifically designed with safety, performance and quality in mind with a range to suit applications including clean room, cold store, car parks, machine protection, loading bays and warehouse.
Check out our benefits;
- Speed – the EFA-STR® is the world’s fastest vertically opening door with a speed of 4 metre per second. Perfect in those areas where you want to minimise exposure to the elements and maintain temperature control!
- Energy efficiency – we have designed the world’s first thermal door laths that can insulate up to 0.66 W/m2K.
- Long service life – with operating cycles up to 250,000 per annum, this will help reduce maintenance and service downtime.
- Safety – with a range of door sensors, and activation methods, we can incorporate an operating device that specifically matches your needs.
- Customer service – our team of trained engineers are on hand throughout the life of your door. Each installation is backed with a full after sales and maintenance and service programme.
Trust EFAFLEX to offer that peace of mind. Regardless of application and budget, we can help improve user safety and drive down energy costs.
Get in touch to arrange your no obligation site survey or check out the website for more technical details and Building Information Modelling (BIM) downloads.
A: EFAFLEX UK Limited, Units 5 & 6 Cedar Court, Halesfield 17, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4PF
T: 01952 582 641