Save money on forklift truck operation and increase production efficiency with Finpromach Ltd – Global AGV Solution
Automating your company’s in-house pallet transport does not have to be difficult, costly or time-consuming – we have made simple transport easier! Regardless of the size and type of your business, you now have the option to automate simple, continuous pallet, rack and container transport from A – B with the innovative driverless forklift truck, Global AGV – a standard product with short delivery time ready for installation in the existing production and warehouse environment in less than one week.
By automating manual pallet transport, you release time and employee resources for other value added tasks. With Global AGV you will make better use of your company’s resources, increase efficiency, and improve productivity.
The proven truck technology enhances your company’s safety by minimising damage and accidents in the warehouse, ensuring optimal internal logistics.
The driverless forklift trucks are an investment that brings you one step closer to the automated future where you will quickly experience increased competitiveness and improve the bottom line.
An investment that releases human resources for more value-added tasks and increases the productivity of your business from Day 1!
GET AHEAD – IT IS SIMPLE WITH GLOBAL AGV
- 60% savings on simple pallet transports
- Short payback period and no labour costs
- Flexible and easy route changes
- Dual mode with manual operation capability
- Increased efficiency by working 24/7-365
- Reduced damage to goods and equipment due to collisions
- Improved work environment with safe transport
- Release human resources for other tasks
- Quick and easy installation and operation (Plug n’ Produce).
- Standard product with short delivery time typically 3-4weeks
- Short payback period
Global AGV is automation the easy way! We are the only supplier in the market to offer you an innovative standard product to handle your simple pallet transports from A – B. With flexible route changes to the driverless forklift trucks, you can easily and quickly install the AGV in your workflow.
What used to be a project solution for larger companies, we have now made a standard product available to both small and medium-sized enterprises.
And with a short payback period, you and your company are guaranteed economical driverless forklift trucks with proven technology at a competitive price.
We make sure that you get off to a great start – we offer training for your technicians so they can handle future installations, route setups and changes.
- Easy installation and commissioning in just 2-3 days
- Easy to integrate into existing environments
- User-friendly standard application and interface
- Flexible and simple route setup and changes
- Dual mode with automatic or manual operation
- Proven forklift truck technology
- Pallet transport by signal exchange or push button function.
OPTIMAL WORK AREAS FOR GLOBAL AGV
With flexible integration into existing environments, you have the option to install the AGV in multiple different work areas – also for long-distance transport.
PUT THE GLOBAL AGV TO WORK:
- At end-of-line, for example with palletising machines, wrappers and/or foil machines
- For the delivery and collection of goods at fixed stations in production lines and warehouses
- For the delivery and collection of goods in rows
… all simple A – B pallet transports.
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION WITH INNOVATIVE SOFTWARE INTERFACE
With the user-friendly touch interface, you can access the full overview of the AGV’s workflow and system information. Whether you access the AGV’s interface via your computer, tablet, or phone, you will always encounter the same simple interface, making your work more efficient and flexible.
… AND SIMPLE MAPPING
Using a natural feature-based navigation system, the area is scanned and mapped, allowing the AGV to easily navigate the existing production or warehouse environment. It is very simple to map the Global AGV yourself – you or your colleague simply drive it around the environment and the route will be determined.
The AGV navigates with a laser system at a 360° field of view, which detects the surroundings so it can continually manoeuvre according to the planned routes. Should your logistics flow change, then the high flexibility allows you to change and map the route according to your new flow.
SERVICE AGREEMENTS WITH GUARANTEED SECURITY
We offer you a service agreement, when you invest in a Global AGV. That way we can ensure that you will get the most out of your purchase. With a service agreement, you are guaranteed service by trained service technicians who are ready to come to you and perform the required servicing, ensuring you maximum uptime and the full benefit of your AGV.
Finpromach Ltd is proud to announce this new dealership with Global AGV powered by BILA A/S for their innovative automated pallet handling solution.
Finpromach Ltd is a full sales and service centre for many top manufacturers from across the UK, Europe and USA in the fields of Industrial Automation, Materials Handling and the Clean Process Industries.
Finpromach Ltd is a fully authorised sales agent for the following products;
- Palamatic Ltd Powder Process Solutions – Including fully automatic sack tipping stations and vacuum tube lifters
- Gericke Ltd – Sieving, conveying and size reduction powder technology
- LAST Technology Srl – Lab and GMP pharma washing and sterilisation machines
- Gericke Ag – Continuous Manufacture of API
- Andocksysteme Gmbh – Containment interface valves used for the transfer of highly potent Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Hallins Ab – Battery operated customisable lifting trolleys
- Vac-U-Max LLC – Vacuum cleaning and conveying systems
- Austar UK Ltd – Containment Booths, Isolators and Clean Water Systems