The Tour- Machine Building for a smarter future
New for 2019, Phoenix Contact has created a series of educational workshops to demonstrate how we can help machine builders create and maintain their competitive edge. We will showcase four machine building topics:
- Robust communication locally & worldwide (Future IoT) – with Smart Networks
- Consistent rail configuration & marking – with #MarkingTheNation
- Interfacing (Controller to the field) – with Best Switching
- Strategic Outsourcing – with PP Controls & Automation
Switches, access points and security routers for cyber security to build powerful Ethernet networks. Phoenix Contact will show how we can help machine builders to improve the reliability and cycle times of machines with robust communication technology.
Marking the Nation
Consistent configuration and marking with Project Complete supports the entire control cabinet manufacturing process taking data from CAE programs. Try out our easy to use marking systems- from the hand held Thermofox to the new Bluemark ID Colour printer. There is nothing in a control cabinet or machine we can’t mark!
Discover our wide range of switching devices from relay systems to hybrid motor starters. These products offer the machine builder:
- Time savings
- Easy handling
- Space savings
- High system availability
Discover how our partner PP Control & Automation can help machine builders to optimise their machine production, unlock growth potential, reduce lead times, increase efficiency and reduce costs so that resources can be concentrated on what are the important issues within that business.
Dates and locations:
- 23rd May- Concorde Conference Centre, Altrincham
- 3rd July- Elveden Forest Centre Parcs, Thetford
- 12th September – Williams F1, Abingdon
For more information and to book your place, visit our website. Places are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment.
Tel: 0845 881 2222